||Department of Mechanics
||No.36 Building, Peiyang Park Campus, Tianjin University
||1995.09-2000.07 Taiyuan University of Technology, Bachelor Degree, Engineering mechanics;
2000.09-2003.06 Taiyuan University of Technology, Master Degree, Solid mechanics;
2003.09-2007.06 Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Doctoral Degree, Solid mechanics.
2007.07-2009.07 Tianjin University, China, Assistant professor；
2009.07-2017.06 Tianjin University, China, Associate professor；
2011.12-2012.12 Brown University, USA, Visiting scholar;
2017.07-Present Tianjin University, China, Professor.
Mechanical behaviors of nanocomposites.
||Mechanics of materials;
Modern solid mechanics and its application.
||A Fellow of Micro/Nano Mechanics Group of the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (CSTAM)
||In 2014, the project “Physico-mechanical researches on surface effects in the micro- /nano-electro-mechanical systems” won the second prize in the National Natural Science Award (R5).
||1. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Multi-scale models and experimental characterization of fracture properties and interfacial debonding evolution of graphene/substrate structures (Grant No. 11872268), In Progress.
2. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Multi-scale models and fine characterization of adhesion and friction properties of graphene (Grant No.11372216), Complete.
3. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): size-dependent elastic properties of low-dimensional nanostructures (Grant No.10802057), Complete.
4. The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Multi-scale characterization of interfacial mechanical behaviors and multi-field coupling mechanical, thermal, electrical properties of carbon nanotube/graphene reinforced functional composites (Grant No. 11502167), In Progress.
5. The National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program): Characterization and parameter determination of mechanics behavior of nanomaterials and nanostructures (Grant No. 2012CB937501), Complete.
||1. Qiu Wei, Zhang Qi-Peng, Li Qiu, Xu Chao-Chen, Guo Jian-Gang*. Experimental study on interfacial mechanical behavior of single-layer monocrystalline graphene on a stretchable substrate, Acta Physica Sinica, 2017, 66(16): 166801.
2. Cui Zhen, Guo Jian-Gang*.Theoretical investigations of the interfacial sliding and buckling of graphene on a flexible substrate, AIP Advances, 2016, 6(12): 125110.
3. Yu Yan-Zi, Guo Jian-Gang*. Static and dynamic theoretical analyses of a scanning tip on suspended graphene surface, Journal of Applied Physics, 2016, 120(6): 064303.
4. Xu Na, Guo Jian-Gang*, Cui Zhen. The influence of tilt grain boundaries on the mechanical properties of bicrystalline graphene nanoribbons, Physica E: low-dimensional systems & nanostructures, 2016, 84: 168-174.
5. Yu Yan-Zi, Guo Jian-Gang*, Zhou Li-Jun. Theoretical investigation on the adsorption and diffusion of lithium-ion on and between graphene layers with size and defect effects, Adsorption Science & Technology, 2016, 34(2-3): 212-226.
6. Wang Chen-Jiang, Guo Jian-Gang*. Theoretical investigation on adhesion energy of graphene nanofilm debonding from substrate. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2015, 12 (10): 3792-3800.
7. Yu Yan-Zi, Guo Jian-Gang*, Kang Yi-Lan. An analytical model for adsorption and diffusion of atoms/ions on graphene surface, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2015, 2015: 382474.
8. Xu Chaochen, Xue Tao, Guo Jiangang*, Qin Qinghua, Wu Sen, Song Haibin, Xie Haimei. An experimental investigation on the mechanical properties of the interface between large-sized graphene and a flexible substrate, Journal of Applied Physics, 2015, 117: 164301.
9. Wang Chen-Jiang, Guo Jian-Gang*. Numerical investigation on adhesion properties of graphene nanofilm debonding from substrate. Materials Research Innovations, 2015, 19: S1 403-406.
10. Zhou Li-Jun, Guo Jian-Gang*, Kang Yi-Lan. Interfacial debonding and stress characteristics of carbon nanotube reinforced polymer composites, Optics and Precision Engineering, 2014, 22(9): 2458-2464.
11. Wang Shao-Pei, Guo Jian-Gang*, Jiang Yan. The Size- and Chirality-Dependent Elastic Properties of Graphene Nanofilms. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2013, 10: 250-256.
12. Wang Shao-Pei, Guo Jian-Gang*, Zhou Li-Jun. Influence of Stone-Wales defects on elastic properties of graphene nanofilms. Physica E: low-dimensional systems & nanostructures, 2013, 48: 29-35.
13. Guo Jian-Gang*, Zhou Li-Jun, Kang Yi-Lan. Chirality-dependent anisotropic elastic properties of a monolayer graphene nanosheet. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology，2012, 12: 3159-3164.
14. Zhou Li-Jun, Kang Yi-Lan, Guo Jian-Gang*. Theoretical model of double-walled carbon nanotube pullout from a composite matrix. Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy, 2012, 55(6): 1004-1009.
15. Zhou Li-Jun, Kang Yi-Lan, Guo Jian-Gang*. Phenomenological model of interfacial stress transfer in carbon nanotube reinforced composites with van der Waals effects. Polymer Composites, 2011, 32 (7): 1069-1076.
16. Guo Jian-Gang*, Zhou Li-Jun, Zhao Ya-Pu. Instability analysis of torsional MEMS/NEMS actuators under capillary force. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2009, 331(2): 458-462.
17. Zhou Li-Jun, Guo Jian-Gang*, Zhao Ya-Pu. Size- and temperature-dependent thermal expansion coefficient of a nanofilm, Chinese Physics Letters, 2009, 26(6): 066201.
18. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhou Li-Jun, Zhao Ya-Pu. Size-dependent elastic modulus and fracture toughness of the nanofilm with surface effects. Surface Review and Letters, 2008, 15(5): 599-603.
19. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhao Ya-Pu. The size-dependent bending elastic properties of nanobeam with surface effects. Nanotechnology, 2007, 18: 295701.
20. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhao Ya-Pu. The surface- and size-dependent elastic Moduli of nanostructures. Surface Review and Letters, 2007, 14(3): 1-4.
21. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhao Ya-Pu. Dynamic stability of electrostatic torsional actuators with van der Waals effect. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2006, 43: 675-685.
22. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhao Ya-Pu. The Size-Dependent Elastic Properties of nanocrystals with surface effects. Journal of Applied Physics, 2005, 98: 074306.
23. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhou Li-Jun, Zhang Shan-Yuan. Geometrical nonlinear waves in finite deformation elastic rods. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 2005, 26(5): 667-674.
24. Guo Jian-Gang, Zhao Ya-Pu. Influence of van der Waals and Casimir forces on electrostatic torsional actuators. Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 2004, 13(6): 1027-1035.