|| Associate Professor, Ph.D.
|| Thermal energy
|| Engineering thermophysics
|| Department of Thermal Energy, School of Mechanical Engineering, Tianjin University, 300072
||In February 1998, Ph.D. graduated from Tianjin University, majoring in engineering thermophysics. He was a lecturer (March 1998-May 2001), associate professor (June 2001-today), master supervisor (December 2001-today), doctoral supervisor (2012-today).
Participated in academic exchanges at home and abroad for many times and visited scholars (2012.04-2018.07):
1. South Africa Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) 2013.07.04
2. South Africa University of Cape Town (UCT);
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) 2013.07.05-2013.07.07
3. Singapore the National University of Singapore 2015.08.03-2015.08.09
4. Japan Yokohama National University 2016.08.03-2016.08.06
5. Japan The University of Tokyo 2016.08.11-2016.08.13
6. France IESEG School of Management 2018.07.28-2018.08.02
||The main research directions include porous media, heat and mass transfer, bio-thermophysics, and complex pore structure transmission mechanism and technology. Relying on the advantages of Engineering thermophysics, we have accumulated a certain amount of work foundation in the field of biology and related engineering thermophysics research, involving the extraction of functional components of plant materials, drying, membrane separation, Nanofluids and so on. In recent years, it has been devoted to the development and efficient utilization of biomass energy, the construction of intelligent heating network and green supply chain.
||Introduction to thermal energy and power machinery foundation, thermal energy and Power Engineering (English), graduation project (Thesis), etc.
||a member of the drying professional group of the Chemical Engineering Committee of the Chinese Chemical Society, a member of the technical committee of the China General Machinery Drying Equipment Industry Association, and a member of the Drying Equipment Standards Committee of the Ministry of Machinery Industry. Reviewers of important periodicals and conference papers at home and abroad, experts of communication review of National Natural Fund projects, experts of evaluation and acceptance of scientific and technological projects at provincial and ministerial levels, and experts of doctoral and master's Dissertation Evaluation of degree centers of the Ministry of Education.
||Around the relevant research, more than 100 papers have been published at home and abroad, more than 10 patents have been granted and more than 10 awards have been awarded.
(1) SCI papers
1) Yang Junhong, Cui Xuyang, Feng Yuanzheng, Jing Guangning, Kang Ligai, Luo Mengyuan, Experimental study on microalgae cultivation in novel photobioreactor of concentric double tubes with aeration pores along tube length direction [J], Iternational Journal of Green Energy, 2017.15 14): 1269-1276, SCI:000418064700004
2) Kang Li-gao, Yang Junhong, An Qingsong, Deng Shuai, Zhao Jun, et al. (correspondent author: An Qingsong). Complementary configuration and performance comparison of CCHP-ORC system with a ground source heat pump under three energy management modes [J], ENERGY CONVERSION and MANAGEMENT, 2017.135244-255, SCI:000393 Two hundred and forty-nine million one hundred thousand and twenty-one
3) Kang Ligai, Yang Junhong, Deng Shuai, An Qingsong, Zhao Jun, et al. (Correspondent author: An Qingsong). Energy, Economical, Environmental Evaluation of a CCHP-Gshp System Based on Carbon Tax and Electric Feed in Tariff [J], Energy Procedia, 2016.88510-517, SCI: 000387975200079
4) Kang Ligai, Liu Liangxu, An Qingsong, Yang Junhong, Zhao Jun, Jia Hongjie, Wang Dan (correspondent: An Qingsong). The Equivalent Thermal Parameter Model and Simulation of Air Conditioner System in Demand Response Programs [J], Energy Procedia, 2014, 61:2004-2007, SCI:000375936100445
5) Yang Junhong, Zhang Heng, Di Qianqian, Yang Shaohui, Correspondent Author: Yang Junhong. Correlation of Volume Fractal Dimension Inside Matrix of Plant Materials and Rehydration Behavior [J], Drying Technology, 2012.30 (15): 1688-1697, SCI: 000311121800003
6) Yang Junhong, Di Qianqian (correspondent author: Yang Junhong). Effect of microwave irradiation on chemical profile of extracts during the extraction of organic compounds from Astragalus slices [J], ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 2012.7 (3): 418-426, SCI: 000305181400011
7) Di Qianqian, Yang Junhong, Zhao Junhong, Effect of drying techniques on Extraction of Astragalus pieces [J], Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2011.6 (2): 301-304, SCI 0002824200012
8）Yang Junhong, Di Qianqian, Zhao JApplication of Pore Size Analyzers in Research of Chinese Angelica Slices Drying [J], Drying Technology An International Journal, 2010.28 (2): 214-221, SCI: 0002717300010
9) Yang Junhong, Di Qianqian, Zhao Jun (correspondent author: Yang Junhong). Effect of Glutinous Components on Matrix Microstructure during the Drying Process of Plant Porous Materials [J], Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification, 2010.49 (3): 286-293, SCI: 00027778090008
10) Di Qianqian, Yang Junhong, Zhao Jun, Wang Wei, Application of Automatic Mercury Injection Apparatus in Research of Astragalus Slices Drying [J], Drying Technology, 2010.28 (5): 677-682, SCI: 000278001400015
11) Yang Junhong, Di Qianqian, Jiang Qiang, Zhao Jun (correspondent author: Yang Junhong). Experimental study on micro-scale flow of compounds durirng microwave assisted extraction of Astragalus slices [J], International Journal of Green Energy, 2009.6 (5): 552-563, SCI: 000273991400013
12) Kang Ligai, Yang Junhong, An Qingsong, Deng Shuai, Zhao Jun, Wang Hui, Li Zelin (correspondent: An Qingsong, Zhao Jun). Effects of load following operation strategy on CCHP system with an auxiliary ground source heat pump considering carbon tax and electricity feed in tariff [J], Applied Energy, SCI:000 Three hundred and ninety-nine billion six hundred and twenty-three million six hundred thousand and forty
13）Experimental study on microalgae cultivation in novel photobioreactor of concentric double tubes with aeration pores along tube length direction [J]. IJGE, 2017,14 (15): 1269-1276.SCI: WOS000418064700004)
(b) Chinese journals
1) Zhang Wenwen, Zhao Jun, Yang Junhong*, Feng Yuanzheng. Design and flow field analysis of acutted casing aerated photobioreactor[J]. Journal of Solar Energy, 2014,(11): 2222-2229 (EI-20145100335728)
2) Lu Mengmeng, Yang Junhong, Zhao Jun. Staged adjustment path of pH during the cultivation of oil-rich microalgae[J]. Modern Chemicals, 2013, (05): 58-60.
3) Jing Guangning, Yang Junhong, Zhang Heng, Zhao Jun. Preliminary experiment on the performance of casing type new photobioreactor[J]. Modern Chemical Industry, 2013, (04): 120-123
4)Feng Yuanzheng, Yang Junhong, Kang Lijian, Luo Mengyuan. Analysis of algal cell cycle and coaxial chlorella culture experiment in coaxial and tangent casing reactor[J]. New Chemical Materials, 2015, (05): 190-192 +196
5) Luo Mengyuan, Yang Junhong, Gong Qitao, Zuo Pengpeng, Kang Lijian. Experimental study on the simulation of CO2 in flue gas by ordinary chlorella[J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2015, (04): 1147-1151.
6) Shi Lei, Yang Junhong, Kang Lijian, Luo Mengyuan, Zuo Pengpeng, Gong Qitao. Effects of aeration interval on biomass accumulation of Chlorella vulgaris[J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2014, (10): 2735-2738+2757
7) Cui Xuyang, Yang Junhong, Lei Wanning, Huang Tao, Wang Pufang, Jia Chen. Application and Research Progress of Biomass Forming Fuel Preparation and Combustion Process Additives[J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2017, 36(04): 1247-1257. (EI20161002066749 )
8) Cui Xuyang, Yang Junhong, Deng Lei, Lei Wanning, Huang Tao, Bai Chao, Jia Chen. Experimental study on forming energy consumption of biomass pellet fuel [J]. Journal of Solar Energy (EI Journal, accepted, to be published)
（c） Authorized invention patents
1) Jing Guangning, Yang Junhong, Zhang Heng, Xie Hui, Lu Mengmeng. Closed continuous culture experimental device based on simulated microalgae expansion culture, national invention patent Authorization number: 201210009402.9, 2013.04.24 Application number: 201210009402.9, 2012.01.12
2) Jing Guangning, Yang Junhong, Zhang Heng, Zhao Jun, Zhang Wenwen. Self-cleaning tubular photobioreactor, national invention patent Authorization number: 201210009378.9, 2013.04.24 Application number: 201210009378.9, 2012.01.12
3) Yang Junhong, Zhang Wenwen, Zhao Jun, Feng Yuanzheng. A kind of phase-cut casing built-in aerated photobioreactor suitable for high-altitude cultivation of microalgae, National Invention Patent Grant No.: 201210422851.6, 2013.02.06 Application No.: 201210422851.6, 2012.10. 29
4) Jiang Huiyue, Yang Rui, Gong Xiufeng, Gu Haoxiang, Kang Wei, Wang Xiaolei, Yang Junhong. Indoor solar cooker using optical fiber to conduct solar energy, national invention patent Authorization number: 201110143166.5, 2013.01.02 Application number: 201110143166.5, 2011.05.30
5) Jiang Huiyue, Yang Rui, Gong Xiufeng, Gu Haoxiang, Kang Wei, Wang Xiaolei, Yang Junhong. Indoor application system of optical fiber conducting solar energy, national invention patent Authorization number: 201110143015.X, 2012.10.31 Application number: 201110143015.X, 2011.5.30
6) Yang Junhong, Qi Qianqian, Jiang Qiang. Microwave field enhanced particle suspension membrane separation process, national invention patent Authorization number: 200910069706.2, 2011.04.27 Application number: 200910069706.2, 2009.07.13
7) Yang Junhong, Qi Qianqian, Sun Mingdi. Method for improving the cleaning effect of ultrafiltration membrane by microwave radiation, national invention patent Authorization number: 200810151476.X, 2010.08.04 Application number: 200810151476.X, 2008.09.19
8) Guo Jinxi, Yang Junhong, Sun Yongli, Zhao Yuyan. Microwave extraction method of total flavonoids in hawthorn, national invention patent Authorization number: 1480456, 2004-03-10. Application number: 03130411.7, 2003-07-18
9) Qi Zhide, Zhu Kai, Yang Junhong. Two-flow infrared radiation vibration fluidization dryer, national invention patent Authorization number: 1197195, 1998-10-28. Application number: 98109037.0, 1998-05-19
10) Yang Junhong, Guo Jinxi. Microwave-assisted extraction method of active constituents of licorice, national invention patent Authorization number: 1478578, 2004-03-03. Application number: 03130365.X, 2003-07-04
11) Yang Junhong, Guo Jinxi. Method for improving salt and alkali resistance of plant seeds by microwave treatment, national invention patent Authorization number: 1476743, 2004-02-25. Application number: 03130395.1, 2003-07-11:
||successively presided over and completed more than 10 projects including the National Natural Science Foundation, Tianjin Key Fund, Tianjin Natural Science Foundation and important industry-university-research projects.
Natural Science Foundation:
1) National Natural Science Foundation of China (50876073): Flow and Mass Transfer Mechanisms of Nanofluids in Microscale Pore Structures of Plant Materials, 2009.04-2011.12
2) National Natural Science Foundation of China (50576066): Mechanism and Mathematical Model of Microwave-assisted Solvent Extraction from Medicinal Plants, 2006.01-2008.12
3) Tianjin Key Fund (08JCZDJC19900): Micro-scale Flow and Mass Transfer Mechanism in Plant Porous Media, 2008.04-2011.03
4) Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (13JCYBJC19000): Microenvironment optimization for large-scale cultivation of energy microalgae and development of new photobioreactor, 2013.04-2017.03
5) Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (023613311): Study on the Mechanism and Technology of Microwave Wall-breaking Extraction of Chinese Herbal Medicine Effective Components, 2002.03-2004.12
Production and research projects (1 million yuan for individual contracts)
1) School-Enterprise Industry-University-Research Cooperation Project (2017GKF-0177): Research and Demonstration of Key Technologies for Intelligent Heating Network Construction and Function Improvement, 2017.01-2020.12
2) School-Enterprise Industry-University-Research Cooperation Project (2016GKF-0052): Demonstration and Application of Key Technologies for Resource Optimization and Integrated Management of Green Supply Chain System, 2016.01-2019.12
3) School-Enterprise Industry-University-Research Cooperation Project (2013GKF-0684): Energy-saving and Emission Reduction Path Optimization and Potential Study of Urban Energy Internet Thermal System, 2013.11-2016.11
4) School-Enterprise Industry-University-Research Cooperation Project (2011 GFW-0372): Evaluation of Kunshan Low-Carbon Industrial Park Planning, 2011.04-2012.04
||1) Wang Zhongjing, Yang Junhong. Review Course of Basic Examination for Certified Public Equipment Engineers. Tianjin University Press, 2010
2) Wang Zhongjing, Yang Junhong. Review Course of Basic Examination for Certified Public Equipment Engineers (Part Two), Tianjin University Press, 2017
3) Wang Zhongjing, Yang Junhong. Review Course of Basic Examination for Certified Public Equipment Engineers (Part 1). Tianjin University Press, 2007